Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Road Trip

It's going to be a few more weeks before my other half returns from the Honduras from visiting family which she does a couple of times a year.  It's been cold, I am bored, so what better things to do but a .........................Road Trip!

I have always loved road trips. We try to do a few a year, but the last year or so it has been impossible so I have had a lot of pent up desire.

The dogs also love to go for trips. They actually  love to go anywhere in the car. Each time I go anywhere out of the house, they are jumping up and down at the door wanting to be included.
So, what better place than to go but to the beach.  Nothing better than sitting around, watching the waves, people running around on the beach having fun, all that stuff.


Going on a road trip by myself also has some advantages, one of which is I don't have to worry about making or worrying about whether or not my wife is enjoying herself, visiting or looking at stuff that I enjoy.  You are on your own, to do what you want.

My road trip interests are different than what my wife enjoys, I love to see stuff like hydroelectric dams,  rivers, lakes and waterfalls.  This trip I am looking at some of the CFE power generation locations.  The possibility is that my road trip will coincide with the wife returning and I will pick her up at the airport, saving her a 3 or 4 hour trip on the bus.
Or maybe not. We'll see where I wind up, what I look at, what swimming holes, volcano lakes or some other interesting site to see.





No comments: