Monday, March 23, 2009

Just a businessman.............yeah, sure!


Well, I see it more and more, so it must be the state of the healthy economy down in Mexico.
What I am talking about is the flashy new car a Lincoln Navigator, or the Cadillac Escalade with 2 thousand dollar spinning hubcaps, loud blasting stereos, and dressed to the teeth driver and passengers.
Sometimes it's a Hummer.......the car not the bird..........

They must own a little bodega in the hood.
Or maybe a laundry?
Or rather they have a new venture that needs a laundry?

You think?

The word is all the same.........a hushed word, uttered while not making eye contract, and it's not Albanil or Plumero, not even Enginero..........

Has something to do with manufacturing I believe.
Or wise real estate investments......

Yeah, that's it!

One of the wacky fellow guests, boasted of going on a special tour in Mazatlan.

Leave it to a Canadian to search out the obvious......

He gave me the link and that explained it all............

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/travel/2008800858_mazatlan02.html

Just think of me like old Sargent Schultz.......I seeeeee noooothing.....

No comments: