Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Check is in the mail


I am getting a little antsy, simply because I am spending a lot more money on gas than normal.
I called today and was told that the check was sent out yesterday.

Yesterday is good.

Tomorrow should be better.

Time for a trip to the Ford and Honda site on the internet.
From what I have been looking the prices are somewhat the same for the same kind of car, inside cargo square footage, gas economy all the hoopla that never seems to get attained.

After all, who in their right mind would include a glove box in the square footage of a car?
Car manufacturers would.

So maybe I'll head down to the post office and peek in my mail box tomorrow, since Fridays are very busy and parking is horrible.

Or maybe not to be disappointed I'll wait until Monday........

7 comments:

Calypso said...

Wait until Monday - makes for a nicer weekend ;-)

Michael Dickson said...

Chevrolet.

Anonymous said...

calypso is right. wait 'til monday. savor the wait. research your new purchase further. you'll be annoyed and disappointed if you go tomorrow and it isn't there.
good luck.
-ac-

JerryL said...

Wait until next week maybe Wednesday so you won't be disappointed Monday.

Steve Cotton said...

Wait? Patience is over-rated. I say get disappointed each day of the week. It builds character.

Tancho said...

Mail in Mexico is always a surprise, simply because sometimes it's there and sometimes it's not. So I am thinking of just waiting as long as possible since one more day or two is not going to make any difference, especially since this whole thing has taken months anyway.....

Don Cuevas said...

Check? What check?

My family learned the hard way never to send a check through the Mexican postal system. We'd warned them..

Maybe you'll get lucky, Tancho.

Suerte.

Saludos,
Don Cuevas